product is in stock now , order from now will ship it in 48 hours even in weekend
sir the hackrf one is not inlcuded ,only a portapack with a case
package including : portapack for hackrf one with a case ，The button is black now
if you want to buy hackrf one you can click this link
the case headset hole is for iphone headset or same size headset
you have to flash the firmware from this link first before you use //github.com/sharebrained/portapack-hackrf/releases
more information you can go to this web
do it like this 1,Confirm your hackrf flash firmware is the version of 2017.02.1.
2. Confirm that the hackrf CPLD is version 2017.02.1 //github.com/mossmann/hackrf/releases/tag/v2017.02.1 //github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Updating-Firmware
Step 2: Updating the CPLD
3. flash portapack official latest firmware //github.com/sharebrained/portapack-hackrf/releases 4. Install portapack in the off state without touching any circuit other than the ground.
5. Power on
Add a PortaPack to your HackRF One software-defined radio, and leave your laptop behind! The PortaPack attaches to your HackRF and adds a touchscreen LCD, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, micro SD card slot,
Just add a USB battery, and you’re ready to explore radio spectrum wherever you are. The PortaPack firmware runs on the fast ARM processors in your HackRF. No computer is necessary (except for reprogramming firmware).
- 2.4 inch, 240 x 320 RGB LCD with resistive touch panel.
- Four-way arrow keys, rotary jog wheel, and select button.
- Headphone/microphone jack, compatible with recent Samsung and Apple mobile headsets (possibly others).
- Coin battery for preserving settings and date/time.
- Micro SD card slot for data and code storage
Some features demonstrated in 2016 February 22 firmware video:
- SSB, AM, narrowband FM, wideband FM audio reception, with spectrum waterfall.
- Wideband (18MHz) spectrum analysis and waterfall.
- Monitoring of boat (AIS), automobile (TPMS), and utility meter transponders (ITRON ERT).
- HackRF mode runs HackRF firmware for use with host computer SDR software.
- PPM calibration for more accurate tuning.
- Sleep mode saves power by turning off just the display.
You may also find the Furrtek HAVOC firmware very interesting!
Some assembly is required. The assembly steps are documented in the support wiki and videos.
PortaPack does not include a HackRF One. You can buy a HackRF One from my store
Your HackRF will continue to function with computer-based SDR software, when you put the PortaPack into “HackRF Mode”.
PortaPack is compatible only with the HackRF One. It is not compatible with the earlier HackRF Jawbreaker design. If you have an RF shield installed on your HackRF, the PortaPack should fit just fine. Compatibility with the HackRF Blue is experimental. One Blue owner has reported good results with minor mechanical interference between the PortaPack audio capacitors and the baseband header. If your HackRF Blue does not have a baseband header installed, you should have no mechanical problems.
PortaPack requires an external battery. Any USB-connected battery should work, though they vary widely in quality and poorly-designed batteries may inject voltage regulator noise into the radio.
The PortaPack and HackRF One will not replace your handheld ham radio receiver. Receive sensitivity varies from band to band, but will not perform as well as a true ham radio receiver.